- This event has passed.
Wildflower Walk & Talk
Wednesday, June 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Members & guests–free. Registration required. To RSVP, please scroll down. The day before the event, registered attendees will receive a confirmation email with additional details about the event and meeting location.
Join for a fabulous insider view of wildflowers, their use, their aromas, and their history. The tour will be led by Village member, Janet Swenson. This tour will be held outside, so please check the weather forecast and dress appropriately!
Note that the trail is paved but uneven at times and is not accessible for all assistive walking devices.
To join this limited in-person event:
- Registration is required (including guests)
- Attendees who feel ill or have recently traveled out of state in the last two weeks should stay home
- Per new CDC mask guidelines: Attendees who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a masks
- Unvaccinated and immunocompromised individuals should still wear a mask
- Social distancing is recommended when possible
- Masks are still required on public transit
- Reservations required for all events.
- The Village aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.