- This event has passed.
The Village Chicago 9th Anniversary Benefit
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us on Wednesday, June 6 to discover why the Village has much to celebrate – and to relax and laugh with The Second City Touring Company’s “Cure for the Common Comedy.” The Second City never fails to entertain with the new art form they created in 1959 – improvisation – thrilling audiences worldwide with their distinctive form of social and political satire.
This fun-filled event will be held at the newly renovated Theater on the Lake (Fullerton and Lake Shore Drive) – a prairie-style historic landmark with breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and Chicago’s skyline. Reception, raffle and a silent auction with fabulous get-aways and local experiences at 5:00 PM with the program and performance to follow. Valet parking is available at Theater on the Lake for $14.
- 12-month Village membership
- Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres on August 4, 2018, four infield box seats
- $250 gift card to the Intercontinental Hotel Chicago with a $150 gift card to the Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse
- Treat Yourself: $500 Visa Gift Card
To view a full list of the silent and live auction items, click here.
All proceeds will benefit The Village Chicago. To purchase entry and raffle tickets, please click here.
To join the 9th Anniversary Celebration and Benefit Host Committee, or for more information on how you can support the benefit, please click here.
To become a Village Sponsor, please click here.
- Reservations required for all events.
- The Village aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.