- This event has passed.
(NEW!) Support Group for Family Care-Partners
Friday, October 23, 2020
Members & guests–$25 (includes required workbook that we will arrange for you to receive prior to the start of the series) Thursdays, Ongoing (10–week series) Exact start date and meeting time to be determined. New Registration deadline: October 23
Are you caring for a loved one with cognitive loss, or a neurodegenerative disease? This support group will help you to:
- Connect with others and establish sustainable support.
- Care partnering is stressful and can be isolating–grow your network.
- Explore coping, reacting and adapting to the many changes of providing care for a loved one.
- Learn from others and gain a better understanding of your loved ones’ challenges.
- Become a more effective care partner.
Meetings will be via Zoom, 90 minutes long, for 10 weeks (to be followed by regularly scheduled maintenance meetings).
Space is limited! The registration deadline has now been extended through October 23. For questions or to RSVP to join, please contact Jen Hurd at email@example.com.
- Reservations required for all events.
- The Village aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.