- This event has passed.
Innovation for the Ages Hosted by Chicago Innovation
Thursday, December 3, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Members & guests–free. Click here to RSVP; you will then receive details from host Chicago Innovation to join via Zoom.
We’ve all felt a bit shaken up this year. But being pulled out of the norm can be a good thing — and a chance to identify a renewed purpose for ourselves.
On Thursday, December 3, join Chicago Innovation to hear from leaders who have become experts at harnessing age, challenges, and change to fuel a greater purpose. Featuring:
- Howard Tullman, Serial entrepreneur, former CEO of 1871, author, and one of the most active angel investors in Chicago
- Andrea Zopp, CEO of World Business Chicago; former Deputy Mayor of Chicago; former CEO of the Chicago Urban League
- Julie Silverstein, Founder of Julie Silverstein & Partners; former President & COO of Eved; and former President & COO of SmithBucklin Corp
- Marc Freedman, CEO & Founder of Encore.org; author; and founder of the prestigious “Purpose Prize.”
- and Darcy Evon, CEO of The Village Chicago; former Chief Development Officer for the Chicago Public Library Foundation; former Executive Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations, at UIC.
- Reservations required for all events.
- The Village aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.