Seeking companions who share your interests?
Searching for a way to utilize your abilities?
In need of occasional help?
New to Chicago?
Worried about changing needs?
An adult child with aging parent?
- Find new friends and a support network to last a lifetime
- A tempting array of event, gatherings and learning opportunities – over 300 a year
- A weekly Member Memo with recommendations and member news
- Neighborhood Circles for members who live near each other
- Opportunities to volunteer
(From volunteers, or if needed, from vetted providers – often at a discount)
- Tech support
- Rides to medical appointments
- Ways to stay fit–on your own or with a group
- Help with simple repairs
- Discounts at restaurants and local businesses as part of our VIP program
Support for changing needs:
- Expert advice with the practical issues of life: health, finances, mobility and more
- The Future of Work to support career transitions
Become a Village Champion
Now more than ever, The Village Chicago’s networks of members, friends and community partners are leading the way as champions of people over 50 through our unique capacity to deliver transformational programs and services.
Leadership gifts are the bedrock of the vital funding that supports the breadth and depth of programming the Village provides: social connection, health, fitness, brain health, memory loss support, work, purpose, volunteering, and intergenerational engagement.
To recognize and thank people of all ages who share our commitment to older adults, we have established the Village Champions Society. All Village Champions will be recognized on our website, in our annual report and at special events and in addition, non-member Champions will receive member access to Village events and programs.
This particular moment in time has made clear that the well-being of each of us is intertwined. Thank you for supporting the Village as we recognize and meet new challenges with community, connection and hope.
- Sustaining Member Individual – $1,000
- Sustaining Member Household – $1,500
- Non-member annual support of $1,000