Seeking companions who share your interests?
Searching for a way to utilize your abilities?
In need of occasional help?
New to Chicago?
Worried about changing needs?
An adult child with aging parent?
- Find new friends and a support network to last a lifetime
- A tempting array of event, gatherings and learning opportunities – over 300 a year
- A weekly Member Memo with recommendations and member news
- Neighborhood Circles for members who live near each other
- Opportunities to volunteer
(From volunteers, or if needed, from vetted providers – often at a discount)
- Tech support
- Rides to medical appointments
- Ways to stay fit–on your own or with a group
- Help with simple repairs
- Discounts at restaurants and local businesses as part of our VIP program
Support for changing needs:
- Expert advice with the practical issues of life: health, finances, mobility and more
- The Future of Work to support career transitions
Become a Village Champion
Village Champions are sustaining members who give $1,000 or more for annual membership. These leadership gifts are the bedrock of the vital funding that supports our unique capacity to deliver transformational programs and services as champions of people over 50.
- Sustaining Member Individual – $1,000+
- Sustaining Member Household – $1,500+