Seeking companions who share your interests?
Searching for a way to utilize your abilities?
In need of occasional help?
New to Chicago?
Worried about changing needs?
An adult child with aging parent?
- Find new friends and a support network to last a lifetime
- Forty+ programs every month
- A weekly Member Memo with recommendations and member news
- Neighborhood Circles for members who live near each other
- Opportunities to be useful as a volunteer
(From volunteers, or if needed, from vetted providers – often at a discount)
- Tech support
- Rides to medical appointments
- Help with simple repairs
- Discounts at restaurants and local businesses
Support for changing needs:
- Expert advice with the practical issues of life: health, finances, mobility and more
- Life 3.0 to reinvent, re-frame, reboot for the third stage of life